Before you change your phone number, it is necessary to have added the phone number you wish to change to.
To add a phone number:
- Log in to your Exness Personal Area and open Settings.
- Click on Personal Information.
- Click the + and enter the new phone number. Click Next.
- Enter the code sent to the new number to verify the action.
- The new phone number has now been added to your account.
To change your phone number to the newly added one:
- Click Security Type in Settings; here you can select the newly added number as your primary - confirm by clicking Save.
- Enter the code sent to your currently used security type and Next to complete.
- All account actions requiring authentication will have a code sent to your new number from now on.
To change a lost phone number:
If you do not have access to your phone number anymore, and would like to change it then you are advised to contact the Exness Support Team.
To learn more about managing your phone numbers on the account, read our detailed article here.