Here are the list of rules to keep in mind when making withdrawals:
- Funds may only be withdrawn to your personal accounts in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- The company will not accept direct payments or payments to third parties.
- Withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The term “instant” shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists.
- The company shall not be liable for delays in processing withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- Funds must be withdrawn in proportion to the amounts deposited when using multiple payment methods or wallets.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for withdrawals without notifying partners in advance.
- The company may place limits on the payment systems available to partners from certain countries.
- Exness does not set the commissions charged by payment systems for withdrawals.