As a partner, when your referrals trade with their bonus, a bonus coefficient is used to calculate the reward payout.
In this article we will cover-
- Effect of Bonus Coefficient on Reward
- How to check the Bonus Coefficient
- Bonus Coefficient Calculation
Effect of Bonus Coefficient on Reward
The partner reward receivable is inversely affected by the amount of bonus that makes up the equity on the referral’s trading account. This means that the more equity is made up of bonus, the lesser the partner reward.
How to check the Bonus Coefficient
To check what the bonus coefficient applied to a certain reward payout is:
- Login to your Personal Area.
- Go to Reports > Client Transactions.
- Set the range and click Apply.
- Click Show Details beside the transaction you would like to check out.
- The details will clearly show if any bonus coefficient was applied and how much it was.
Bonus Coefficient Calculation
Bonus Coefficient = (Current Equity - Current Bonus*) / Current Equity*
*where both equity and bonus parameters are taken into account at the moment of order opening.
Let us look at an example:
Say your partner's reward should be 10 USD.
Client's bonus amount at the moment of order opening is 50 USD and current equity at the moment of order opening is 200 USD.
Bonus coefficient = (Current Equity - Current Bonus) / Current Equity
= (200 - 50) / 200.
Reward amount = Partner reward x Bonus coefficient
= 10 x 0.75
= USD 7.5